- Marcellus Shale Coalition.
- June 2011: "Marcellus Shale Member Companies Invest $411 Million in Local, State Roads"
- April 2011 Report "NGV Roadmap for Pennsylvania Jobs, Energy Security and Clean Air" containing information on natural gas powered vehicle use
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
Articles from Newspapers
- Times-Tribune (Scranton, PA)
- June 14, 2011 article, "Regulations Force Trucks to Add Dozens of Miles to Routes" focuses on how the impact of increased truck traffic from Marcellus Shale gas drilling has affected some local townships as well as other businesses that rely on trucking.
- Times-Leader(Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Citizens Voice (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- "Study Promotes Natural Gas Vehicle Fleets" April 6, 2011